Thursday, December 2, 2010

Work, work, work and more work ...

As you may or may not know, I am a Hairstylist by trade and am currently working as a Barber in a little shop in Tudor Glen Market Saint Albert Alberta! [I love being a barber, its precise, quick and the male environment is amusing to say the least] I possess a wee bit-o eduction in graphic design and love building fun brand identities for young businesses. [I am designing a piece for Joy Inc. I will post it when done :)] And I just finished designing and writing a curriculum for Mr Barber School on 121 street Jasper ave Edmonton Alberta. It has been handed in to industry standards-the apprenticeship board and is under review. [This makes me super happy...] Little projects here and there, yet all i dream about is fashion...

No comments:

Post a Comment